The nozzle is just a general term for a product, which is divided into atomizing nozzles, spiral nozzles, industrial nozzles, etc., many people will be confused by these names, the following small series for everyone to introduce the classification method:
1. According to the material classification, it can be divided into: metal nozzle, plastic nozzle, ceramic nozzle, alloy nozzle;
2. According to the spray shape classification, it can be divided into conical nozzle, square nozzle, rectangular nozzle, elliptical nozzle, fan nozzle, column nozzle, etc., except for the latter two nozzles, both solid and hollow;
3. According to the classification of application industry, it can be divided into industrial nozzle, agricultural nozzle, textile nozzle, paper nozzle, printing nozzle, environmental protection (desulfurization, denitrification, denitrification, dust removal, etc.) nozzle, steel metallurgy nozzle, coking nozzle, electronic nozzle, food Nozzle, etc.
4. According to the classification of spray media, it can be divided into water nozzle, oil nozzle, powder nozzle, gas nozzle, mixed medium nozzle, coal water slurry nozzle and so on.
The materials of these nozzles are generally divided into two types:
1. Gem nozzle This nozzle is commonly used in early inkjet printers. The nozzle is extruded into a stainless steel outer circle with a diameter of about 2 mm. The gemstone has a hole with a diameter of 30-80 μm.
2. Stainless steel nozzles are now used by most manufacturers. The stainless steel nozzle is made of a stainless steel disc with a diameter of about 5 mm and a thickness of 1 mm. The laser is used to burn a hole with a diameter of 30-80 μm.